Interior Design Jobs
Pamela Harvey Interiors offers full interior design services for residential and commercial projects of all sizes, nationwide. With studios in St. Petersburg, Florida, and Herden, Virginia, we design some of the most sophisticated homes in the DC and Tampa areas.
Pamela Harvey Interiors is hiring an Interior Designer to complement its current team. We are looking for an experienced designer, who will share the aesthetic vision of Pamela Harvey Interiors.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
Have 2-3 years of design experience working for a small, boutique residential design firm.
Desire to flourish creatively in a lead role.
This position would be based in our St. Petersburg office, located within walking distance of coffee shops, restaurants, and shops. Occasional travel to other parts of Florida would be required.
- Develop a creative vision for PHI projects
- Collaborate on initial project design charrette
- Oversee project timelines and meet deadlines
- Serve as the primary point of client contact
- Lead and delegate to design assistants
- Follow up with consultants, vendors, and trades
Ability to Develop and Implement:
- Sketches and drawings
- Mood boards
- Concept boards
- Finish selections
- Construction schedules
- Site visits and construction inspections
- Oversee furnishings installs
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- 2-3+ years experience in high-end residential
- Familiar with Google Drive and apps
- Knowledge of fabrics and custom furniture specification
- SketchUp proficient
- Mac OS proficient
- Adobe Photoshop
- 2 weeks PTO to start
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Travel compensation
- Bonuses based on productivity & proven results
- $50k+, based on experience
Successful candidates will be passionate about contemporary design, have a compelling portfolio of completed work, will be experienced with FF&E, be highly motivated, and will work effectively and collaboratively. He or she will have exceptional verbal and graphic communication and experience working through all phases of design.
PHI is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, service member status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, or any other protected classification under applicable federal, state, and local laws.